- Taking directions from the UI Director, but being able to make complex decisions independently based on functional requirements
- Working with product managers to build visual mock ups of new and rejuvenated site features from wireframe models and technical specifications
- Participating in development meetings to drive product vision
- Being able to construct clear, guided, conceptual work, which demonstrates UX flow and user-case scenarios
Design Requirements and Skills:
- 1+ years of UI design and development experience required.
- Solid XHTML/CSS coding skills.
- Execute complete design process from wireframes to final implementation.
- Portfolio of online applications showing a good sense of usability combined with good layout and visual design.
How to apply
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org